Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

SQL error: lsql_ClickTrack.MYI

Quote Reply
SQL error: lsql_ClickTrack.MYI
I've get the following error when I start the mySQLMAN:

Error

MySQL said: Can't open file: 'lsql_ClickTrack.MYI'. (errno: 145).

Query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM lsql_ClickTrack

<END>

How can I repair this without generate all tables or use

the setup?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [eljot] SQL error: lsql_ClickTrack.MYI In reply to
You tried running;

REPAIR lsql_ClickTrack

from MySQLMonitor or MySQLMan?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] SQL error: lsql_ClickTrack.MYI In reply to
Hi Andy,

when I use this query, I've get the following error:

Query Error: Failed to execute query: 'REPAIR lsql_ClickTrack' Reason: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'lsql_ClickTrack' at line 1

Best Regards

Lothar
Quote Reply
Re: [eljot] SQL error: lsql_ClickTrack.MYI In reply to
You need:

REPAIR TABLE lsql_ClickTrack
Quote Reply
Thanks Paul. In reply to
Thanks Paul.

Best Regards

Lothar
Quote Reply
Re: [eljot] Thanks Paul. In reply to
FWIW: The click_track table is _very_ susceptible to damage, as it's virtually always open, and is the most often written to and read table in the system. It suffers through both reads and writes, as well as deletes in the normal course of operations. No other table, (except now perhaps the sessions table) does the same thing.

Corruption to this table, often means a server error has occured, a reboot was done without proper shutdown, or soemthing else "crashed" in some way.

You might use this as a sign to BACKUP and keep backups of your data files.

BTW... the additional tracking tables some of my plugins install (as well as tracking tables other people's plugins may install) would also be subject to this sort of problem. Most of my tracking tables are based on the click tracks table, although the newer ones attempted to alter the clicktracks table to allow additional types of "hits", rather than adding new tables. Point is -- any "open" tables, especially active ones -- are susceptable to [index] damage if there is a hard server event [crash].

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.