Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Templates

Quote Reply
Templates
How would i display the links created with the links.html template on the home page.
Quote Reply
Re: [alucke] Templates In reply to
Not sure what you are asking. You want to show all the links as a tag on the front page?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Templates In reply to
When you click the build link. the admin page builds a dir for each category and page with links for that category. I want to display all the links from the category pages on the home page.
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Templates In reply to
I created a table with 7 columns in the home template, category, program name(link to download file), submitter, added, downloaded, rating and rate link. i am trying to at rows to that table with the links from all categorys. in the first column i used an if statement to call for a certain image if its a car file, sim add-on, etc. For the program name column i tried <a href="<%db_cgi_url%>/jump.pl?ID=<%ID%>"><%Program Name%></a>, <%Date%> for the added column, <%Hits%> for the downloaded column, <%Rating%> for the rating column, <a href="<%db_cgi_url%>/rate.pl?ID=<%ID%>" target="_blank">Rate</a> for rate this column. how would i edit site_html_templates.pl to add the links to the home page from all categorys????